All of the supplies can be brought to school as early as the morning of our orientation on August 21st, at 8:00 A.M. Items may be deposited in the labeled baskets that will be set up in the hallway right outside of our classroom so that we can begin to prepare student folders over the weekend.
Second Grade Supply List - Each child should bring:
- 2 packs wide-ruled notebook paper
- 2 packs sharpened pencils
- 6 three prong, 2 pocket solid color PLASTIC folders in the following colors: orange, red, green, yellow, purple and blue (Plastic folders are available at Target for $.77 & Walmart for $1.50)
- 2 packs white copy paper 8 1/2 x 11
- 2 black and white composition notebooks
- 2 packs of glue sticks
- 2 highlighters
- 1 pack of 16 or 24 crayons
- 1 fabric recycle bag
Girls – hand soap, non-bleach wipes, page or sheet protectors (Office Depot), quart size Zip-Lock baggies
Optional Teacher Wish List:
Card stock 8 1/2 x 11
Well, that's all for now but stay tuned for more exciting updates!